When I miss something (final part)~

9:39:00 AM

I'm here to continue my entry. 

Every single time I remember that morning I have to fight the urge to call out to myself and warn me not to make the same mistake.Sometimes in that memory,on more blissful days, I stay on the same path,but hindsight is a wonderful thing.How often we wish we'd stayed on the same path.

I remember one story that written by Cecelia Ahern..it is about missing sock. one of the conversation that i like is when sandy talk with her counsellor.

*******************************************************************
'would it make you feel better to just accept that sometimes there are mysteries?'sandy started.
'You don't accept that,why should I?'
'What makes you think I don't?'counselor reply.
'you're counselor.you believe that every action has a reaction and all that kind of stuff.Everything that i do now is because something that happaned ,something somebody said and did.you believe there are answers to everything and ways of solving everything.'
that's not necessarily true, I can't fix everyting'
'can you fix me?'
'you're not broken'
'is that your medical opinion?'
I'm not a doctor'
'Aren't you a "doctor of the mind"sandy held up her fingers in inverted commas and rolled her eyes.
silence..

have you a girlfriend,mr buton?
'no,I don't'
Do you want one?'
He was contemplative."are you saying that the feeling of searching for a missing sock is like searching for love?He tried to ask the question without making me(sandy) sound stupid but he failed miserably.

'no, it's a feeling of knowing something is missing in your life but not being able to find it no matter how hard you look.'
sandy tried to explain again.'perhaps it would have been easier if i said that not being able to find something is like suddenly not remembering the words to your favorite song that you knew off by heart.It's like suddenly forgetting the name of someone you know really well and see everyday.It's something so frustrating that it plays on your mind over and over again because you know there's an answer but no one can tell you it.It niggles and niggles at me and I can't rest until I know the answer.
************************************************************
That story reflect me much more than a mirror.Even mum said 'don't worry one day we will get again what we forget and missing'

"no mum.. we can't find it if we just sit.somebody need to search it then it will show up,right?'

I couldn't  stop myself from searching when I miss something. I like it that way.even sometimes my head very hurt because of migraine, i couldn't stop.have a rest and search again.that is how people fall in love with Islam.Why we difficult to feel that love?because we didn't miss it for the first time.we born when our surrounding is ISLAM.never feel tired of searching nor feeling hurt of missing.From the phone to the sock and now for Islam.how this  beautiful analogy reflect us.

moral values: if you have something that you miss or misplaced..try hard to search it.It may cause one day,one week ,one month,one year of time..but sooner or later ,we'll find it.no matter what happen whether what we search sometime really hurt our self.but until the truth is revealed I won't stop myself from searching something that i miss.

p/s ringkas:terutama yang susah payah nak cari google untuk translate.Terharu sungguh.padahal saya pun selalu buat gitu.hehe(bila anda pernah rasa peritnya satu kehilangan, anda akan menghargai kemanisan apabila menemukannya semula dan yang pasti anda akan mula menghargai segala sesuatu yang berada dihadapan mata anda.Hargailah Islam dan iman yang anda bawa..saya masih belajar menghargainya dan akan terus mencari kemanisannya biarpun kadangkala tersungkur jatuh,tapi saya pasti bangkit kembali..anda bagaimana,teman??)

You Might Also Like

0 strawberries yummy

Follow me

Like us on Facebook

Follow us

Flickr Images