Sweet Word

6:11:00 AM

I woke up this morning I asked myself: What are some of the secrets of success in life? I found the answer right there in my every room.

The fan said - be cool.
The roof said - aim high.
The window said - see the world.
... The clock said - every minute is precious.
The mirror said - reflect before you act.
While the door said - push hard for your goals.

And don't forget......
the carpet said - kneel down and pray.

Everything around you resembles what you are. So, if you feel down, look around you & you'll find answers there. No matter what things surrounds you, just look at the bright side and the answer will always be there..... ^_^"

Rupanya ada rindu yang tiada ubatnya..

post signature

You Might Also Like

0 strawberries yummy

Follow me

Like us on Facebook

Follow us

Flickr Images